Topic: [BRAWL 2016] Metathesiophobia

Directory Link

Metathesiophobia [BRAWL 2016]

Watch tho

A man who stayed the same his whole life is expected to still stay the same.

Made in under one week for BRAWL.

Please, criticize fairly, do not be afraid to say negatives (even if it is just your opinion) and be honest. Thank you.

-RandomBoaz    YouTube

Re: [BRAWL 2016] Metathesiophobia

Nice! The animation of the characters when the world is broken is especially well done. If I were to critique one thing though, it would be that the lighting was a bit bland at times. Other than that, great work!

Ha, nice one.

I love how it looked at childhood goals and the consequences of not adapting them as you grow and mature.

Spoiler (click to read)

The consequences were shown well, with things seeming normal, then later going completely ballistic. Everything involving the fellow and his dog was down very well. The normality of the action being turned on it's head (literally and figuratively)very effectively conveyed the chaos that was about to ensue.

I feel the camera work and lighting could both use some improvement, as neither was used to it's full potential.
Still, it was very enjoyable and his moment of choosing to wear the other clothes was hilariously executed.

Pritchard Studios wrote:

I feel the camera work and lighting could both use some improvement, as neither was used to it's full potential.
Still, it was very enjoyable and his moment of choosing to wear the other clothes was hilariously executed.

first off, thank you for the honest feedback! I do agree that lighting and general camera work was bland, and that was probably because I focused so much on preparing shots for editing, and many of them were indeed bland. Thanks again for the feedback and I'll try to improve upon that!

-RandomBoaz    YouTube

I think I'll bump this thread so I can get some feedback, because that seemed to be lacking...
(Also I actually placed unlike ever)

-RandomBoaz    YouTube

I enjoyed it - it was a silly idea that worked and I enjoyed the humor. The middle got a little crazy but sounds like you had fun and thats really all that matters...

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff